Imagery & Fungicide Script
Deveron UAS Corp., through its subsidiary and a leading agriculture data analytics provider, Veritas Farm Management Inc., have combined forces to provide clients across North America a new tool to help manage their in-season corn nitrogen application.
IMAGERY & CORN NITROGEN SCRIPT
You will receive one data collection through UAV or Drone (remote sensing), plus a Fungicide Script which will automatically distribute your fungicide more efficiently, reducing the amount where it is not needed and increasing it where it is. The net result will be either a decrease in overall fungicide used, or an increased in yield potential. In addition, you will receive a post-season analysis on the scripting effectiveness.
- We will collect a layer of Plant Health Assessment or in-season UAV imagery to show relative plant health. The imagery is a real-time, high resolution data layer, which can be imported into any precision ag software program
- We will create a script based on the information provided in your order.
- You will receive a Variable Zone Spray Script and Field Health Report, along with the raw data layers, which you may use towards decisions on future crop rotations.
NOW THAT I HAVE THIS DATA, WHAT ELSE CAN I USE IT FOR?
In-season imagery can be used for additional purposes such as:
- Targeted scouting
- Scripting for in-season nutrient and crop protection applications
- Water management
Zones created using this method can be used for additional purposes such as:
- Seeding rate prescriptions for the following year’s crop
- Best Management Practices, 4R Nutrient Management and soil remediation
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The all-in pricing for a package that includes the UAV data collection and a Fungicide Script, plus a post-season statistical analysis is only $4.49 per acre. You get both a complete, more accurate application for your nutrient program and an extra data layer, which can be used to further enhance your precision agriculture programs today and in the future.
* Prices subject to change, based on 100-acre minimum.