AboutImagery & Corn Nitrogen Script
Deveron UAS Corp., through its subsidiary and a leading agriculture data analytics provider, Veritas Farm Management Inc., have combined forces to provide clients across North America a new tool to help manage their in-season corn nitrogen application.
Scalable Data Collection Solution
Outsource planning and collection across North America and deal with one vendor
We don’t sell inputs. All we care about is increasing ROI for you using data.
Data Management System
Our data is compatible with most leading farming platforms.
Reduced Hardware and Software Overhead
Never buy any equipment or troubleshoot technical issues. Our staff has the latest technology to quickly collect the data by drone or soil and get you the data you need.
Learn MoreImagery & Corn Nitrogen Script
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You will receive one data collection through UAV or Drone (remote sensing), plus a Nitrogen Script which will automatically distribute your nitrogen more efficiently, reducing the amount where it is not needed and increasing it where it is. The net result will be either a decrease in overall nitrogen used, or an increased in yield potential. In addition, you will receive a post-season analysis on the scripting effectiveness.
• We will collect a layer of Plant Health Assessment or in-season UAV imagery to show relative plant health
• The imagery is a real-time, high resolution data layer, which can be imported into any precision ag software
• We will create a nitrogen application script based on the information provided in your order
• You will receive a Variable Zone Spray Script and Field Health Report, along with the raw data layers, which you may use towards decisions on future crop rotations
• Once the crop has been harvested, you will also receive an additional feature, validating the decision process through a full statistical analysis • Yield data is required for this portion of the program, but available at no cost to you
WHAT ELSE CAN I USE THE DATA FOR?
In-season imagery can be used for:
- Targeted scouting
- Scripting for in-season nutrient and crop protection applications
- Water management
Zones created can be used for:
- Seeding rate prescriptions for the following year
- Best Management's Practices, 4R Nutrient Management and soil remediation
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The all-in pricing for a package that includes the UAV data collection and a Nitrogen Script, plus a post-season statistical analysis is only $4.49 per acre. You get both a complete, more accurate application for your nutrient program and an extra data layer, which can be used to further enhance your precision agriculture programs today and in the future.
* Prices subject to change, based on 100-acre minimum
Learn MoreCase Studies
A New LEVELTake your Precision Ag to the Next Level
We are drone specialists
Our team is ready to implement the latest drone technology to collect data on your farm. We have been an industry leader in drone technology flying since 2012.
We are soil specialists
Our team has been doing soil sampling since 2012 to collect data for better decisions. We currently sample across 5 provinces and 10 states with constantly expanding coverage.
Ready to get started?
Contact us and a representative will reach out with you to help build a better precision ag program.