AboutImagery & Targeted Soil Sampling
Deveron UAS Corp., has partnered with A&L Labs, a leading soil and tissue analysis company, to provide clients across North America a new and targeted approach to soil sampling.
Scalable Data Collection Solution
Outsource planning and collection across North America and deal with one vendor
We don’t sell inputs. All we care about is increasing ROI for you using data.
Data Management System
Our data is compatible with most leading farming platforms.
Reduced Hardware and Software Overhead
Never buy any equipment or troubleshoot technical issues. Our staff has the latest technology to quickly collect the data by drone or soil and get you the data you need.
Learn MoreImagery & Targeted Soil Sampling
How Does It Work?
You will receive one data collection through UAV or drone (remote sensing), plus a soil sampling program that will help determine the locations of limiting nutrients in your field contributing to the growth of crops.
• We will create a soil sampling program based on zones created using this layer of information
• Sampling points will be created, averaging 10 acres in size – large enough to mitigate, yet small enough to account for changes in conditions
• Soil samples will be collected based on the identified zones
• We will collect a layer of Plant Health Assessment or in-season UAV imagery showing relative plant health
• The imagery is a real-time, high resolution data layer, which can be imported into any precision ag software program
• You will receive a Soil Test Report along with the raw data layers, showing where soil nutrient deficiencies exist so you can mitigate them for future crop rotations
WHAT ELSE CAN THE DATA BE USED FOR?
In-season imagery can be used for:
- Targeted Scouting
- Scripting for in-season nutrient and crop protection applications
- Water management
Zones created can be used for:
- Seeding rate prescriptions for the following year
- Best Management's Practices, 4R Nutrient Management and soil remediation
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The all-in pricing for a package that includes the UAV data collection, plus soil sampling is only $6.99 (S1B Basic) and $8.99 (S1B + S7 Complete) per acre. Price includes both soil sample collection and the A&L Labs soil analysis. Additional options available. You get both a complete, more accurate soil sample package and an extra data layer, which can be used to further enhance your precision agriculture programs today and in the future.
* Prices subject to change, based on 100-acre minimum, average 10 acres per sample.
Learn MoreCase Studies
A New LEVELTake your Precision Ag to the Next Level
We are drone specialists
Our team is ready to implement the latest drone technology to collect data on your farm. We have been an industry leader in drone technology flying since 2012.
We are soil specialists
Our team has been doing soil sampling since 2012 to collect data for better decisions. We currently sample across 5 provinces and 10 states with constantly expanding coverage.
Ready to get started?
Contact us and a representative will reach out with you to help build a better precision ag program.